Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kanani: Housing Fund will proceed regardless of loans to citizens worth 35 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kanani: Housing Fund will proceed regardless of loans to citizens worth 35 trillion dinars Empty Kanani: Housing Fund will proceed regardless of loans to citizens worth 35 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Feb 2016, 2:13 pm

[ltr]Kanani: Housing Fund will proceed regardless of loans to citizens worth 35 trillion dinars[/ltr]

Since 02/24/2016 17:12 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special-balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stressed the economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary Ahmed Kanani, Wednesday, that the housing fund will proceed regardless of loans to citizens, estimated at 35 million dinars, between the Commission has allocated a budget of $ 6 trillion in 2016 for agricultural and industrial loans and housing.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Kanani's / balances News /, that "the Commission has allocated nearly 6 Trleuen dollars under its loan in 2016," noting that he "was allocated trillion dinars for loans Construction and Housing and the remaining 5-loans Alersaih and industrial"[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed's / balances News /, earlier, for lack of financial loans and grants to state employees Exchange, while stressing that the current year will witness not to grant loans to employees because of the financial crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The Housing Fund will proceed regardless of loans to citizens worth 35 million dinars," stressing that "these loans are repaid from salaries and by a few of the benefits."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee also confirmed that World Bank loans will be included in the budget to bridge economic gaps and distributed according to the importance Wazzarat.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:02 am