Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq discovers pollution in the exploration of oil in Basra site

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq discovers pollution in the exploration of oil in Basra site Empty Iraq discovers pollution in the exploration of oil in Basra site

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 3:18 am

[size=32]Iraq discovers pollution in the exploration of oil in Basra site[/size]

0:52:26 29/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight Newsconducted of the Department of Basra environment technical teams field survey of areas adjacent to the West Qurna oil to determine the pollution rates caused by drilling in this region operations. The general director of theDepartment ofawareness and information Ameer Ali Hassoun that the technical teams of the Directorate ofEnvironment Basra conducted afield survey on the ground for the areas adjacent to thefield Qurna oil to determine the pollution rates , which was caused by drilling operations of the company (Aksen Mobil) invested for theWest Qurna 1 in this region.He said Hassoun said field detection area of his orher relatives operations of the hand ofImam Sadiq in the district ofBasra proved city the presence ofdifferent ratios of oil and gaseous pollution associated with mining operations, causing theoccurrence ofpollution in theair , causing rain acidic and Ale_mer large tracts of land materials Alhadidro Karboneh stressing that it was thedemand of thecompany 'sinvested field need to address oil spills speed and reduce greenhouse gas emissions rates. the Ministry ofHealth and environment committed in the field of oil industry companies using modern exploration techniques to reduce pollution rates and oil spills associated withthe exploration and production operations ,including does not constitute adanger to public health and theenvironment together. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:05 am