Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: organizing collection operations will prevent the use of corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: organizing collection operations will prevent the use of corrupt Empty Parliamentary Finance: organizing collection operations will prevent the use of corrupt

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 8:11 am

Parliamentary Finance: organizing collection operations will prevent the use of corrupt

Since 02/29/2016 13:27 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - balances News
    Parliamentary Finance Committee stressed on Monday the need to organize collection processes through User specifies materials to be from which to collect that money in addition to setting clear rates will be exploited by corrupt through fraud.
    The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed's / balances News /, that "it is possible that the government levy to organize the list of materials that are collected and prices and clear operations so as not to be exploited by the corrupt," adding that "this method can not be exploited only by fraud ".
    He called on the government to "the introduction of those responsible for the collection private sessions and explaining to citizens by a levy to be paid to the state and news about any error or exploitation happens in the collection of levies," stressing that "This is the only road that will prevent the act Paljbayat improperly."
    He called the state to "provide a hotline between the collection drive to be able to overcome all those who try to exploit in his favor."
    The secretariat of Baghdad began by adopting a number of measures to increase the financial revenues in line with economic reality, and the low price of oil through activation of the collection of the profession and advertising fees and benefit from these funds to increase the momentum of the services provided to citizens and to begin the implementation of a new and important projects as The Ministry of Electricity to the collection of collection of citizens in exchange for access to electric power. "End quote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:33 am