Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the three presidencies meeting in Baghdad

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The start of the three presidencies meeting in Baghdad Empty The start of the three presidencies meeting in Baghdad

Post by rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:00 am

[ltr]The start of the three presidencies meeting in Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 02/29/2016 19:16 pm (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
[ltr]The start of the meeting of the three presidencies in the seat of the presidency, on Monday evening, to discuss the upcoming reshuffle of security breaches that hit the capital Baghdad yesterday.[/ltr]
[ltr]The capital, Baghdad, on Sunday, a major security breaches represented a terrorist bombing in Sadr City, and the entry of some elements of the terrorist organization Daash to the outskirts of Abu Ghraib.[/ltr]
[ltr]An informed source in the presidency of the republic's / balances News /, "The meeting of the three presidencies began at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, on Thursday evening, in the presence of President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri."[/ltr]
[ltr]He added that the meeting is for the purpose of the "Search" political developments, including the forthcoming reshuffle, security and victories as well as discuss recent security breaches that hit the capital Baghdad and the provinces. "[/ltr]
[ltr]Revealed a coalition of state law for / balances News /, on Monday, all held three presidencies evening meeting to study the formation of the new government and discuss the security situation in the country .anthy 29[/ltr]
[ltr]By: Rami Al-Salhi[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2022, 6:39 am