Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nomination, "Abdul-Kadhim Yasiri," Minister of Education, replacing Shahristani

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Nomination, "Abdul-Kadhim Yasiri," Minister of Education, replacing Shahristani Empty Nomination, "Abdul-Kadhim Yasiri," Minister of Education, replacing Shahristani

Post by rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:02 am

[ltr]Nomination, "Abdul-Kadhim Yasiri," Minister of Education, replacing Shahristani[/ltr]
[ltr]Since 02/29/2016 19:55 pm (Baghdad time)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Special - balances News
Revealed high-level parliamentary source, on Monday, on the nomination of Abdul-Kadhim Jaafar al-Yasiri to the post of Minister of Higher Education, replacing Hussain al-Shahristani. 
The source, who declined to be named for / balances News /, that "it was Yasiri nomination for the post of Minister of Education instead of the al-Shahristani," noting that "the nomination of the fact Yasiri came from academia in the management of various institutions since 2003 until now."

He added that "Yasiri a strong candidate for the assumption of higher education bag."
He is currently president of Yasiri technical education .anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2022, 11:10 am