Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American institution: Iraq's second-largest contributor to the growth of global oil facilities in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American institution: Iraq's second-largest contributor to the growth of global oil facilities in th Empty American institution: Iraq's second-largest contributor to the growth of global oil facilities in th

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Mar 2016, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Most oil exporter in 2015 the past five countries
    American institution: Iraq's second-largest contributor to the growth of global oil facilities in the past 2015

Author: HAA 
    Editor: BK 01.03.2016 21:16 Number ofViews: 1486 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    , Confirmed an American institution, said Tuesday that Iraq was the second largest contributor after the United States, the growth of the global market equipment of oil during 2015, of which four million barrels per day, while showed that Iraq's production rates, including producing from the Kurdistan region, were higher than the general rate 2014 past, attributed to the low domestic consumption and modernize infrastructure southern fields, and improve the quality of the raw source of the fields of Basra.
    The US Energy Information Administration EIA analysis and statistics, in a report today, I followed (the long-Presse), said that "Iraq was the second largest contributor after the United States, the growth of the global market equipment oil during the past 2015," noting that "Iraq's production rates, including producing from the Kurdistan region, it amounted to about four million barrels per day, higher than the rates in 2014 last up to 700 thousand b / d. "
    She said the organization, that "domestic oil consumption has dropped in Iraq a little during 2015, resulting in an increase in exports to the world market," arguing that "the modernization of infrastructure for storage facilities and pumping oil in Iraq's southern fields, and improve the quality of the raw operations source from Basra fields , greatly contributed to the increase in production rates. "
    The EIA confirmed, that "Iraq began in June 2015 the past, the heavy marketing of Basra crude, which is distinguished from the other traditional breed known ore Basrah Light, that Iraq worked to improve the quality and increase the export rates as well as the other product was heavy."
    According to the organization, that "the five largest shareholders in the oil flooding the global market during the past year, 2015, they are all from the United States, Iraq and Saudi Arabia, Brazil and Canada."
    The Oil Ministry, confirmed on the first of January 2016, that the total Iraqi oil exports in the past in 2015, amounting to one billion and 96 million barrels, indicating that its revenues almost fifty billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 pm