Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Port of Sohar Oman aims to increase freight traffic and trade with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Port of Sohar Oman aims to increase freight traffic and trade with Iran Empty Port of Sohar Oman aims to increase freight traffic and trade with Iran

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Mar 2016, 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Port of Sohar Oman aims to increase freight traffic and trade with Iran[/size]

Amman - Follow-up Journal
    Senior officials said that the ports of the Sultanate of Oman is seeking to increase shipping traffic and trade with Iran and pre-empt competitors, after the lifting of international sanctions on Tehran. The sanctions were lifted last month as part of a nuclear deal with world powers, ending years of isolation, which saw to cut ties with the shipping industry, and the disruption of supplies destined for Iran's import-dependent. He acknowledged Andre tweets, CEO of Port and Free Zone in Sohar, that they are smaller than the nearby harbors and said, "What we're trying to do is to see whether we can get a slice of cake and convert or create new business opportunities for companies between Oman and Iran of using Sohar as a base for that . There are initial signs that happen. It is still in its infancy, "and Sohar equally joint venture between the Government of the Sultanate and the Dutch port of Rotterdam. He tweets that Sohar targeting more trade with the Iranian shipping company, which reached one of its vessels to the port recently. He said we are in talks with several Iranian companies are looking for possible investments in the free zone total number of ships that entered the Sohar in 2545 and last year, a ship was up 26 percent from the previous year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 9:06 am