Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Penalty for Daasha carried out operations against the [Card Mobile and others free of charge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Penalty for Daasha carried out operations against the [Card Mobile and others free of charge Empty Penalty for Daasha carried out operations against the [Card Mobile and others free of charge

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 4:34 am

[ltr]

Penalty for Daasha carried out operations against the [Card Mobile and others free of charge

[/ltr]
    [ltr][rtl]History[/rtl] of [rtl]edits:: 2016/3/6 13:29 • 11 visits readable[/rtl][/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Oan- Baghdad] 
    The judiciary announced the issuance of death sentences for convicted terrorists belonged to the terrorist gangs Daash carried out operations against the [Card Mobile and others carried out free of charge and free of charge.

According to a statement to eliminate that "criminal papers obtained remember that I belong to the convicted Daash through another convict named [Abdul Rahman], and I agree with him to carry out terrorist operations." 
    "The defendant tells through confessions that recognizes Shipping Mobile phone card category of 15 thousand dinars, in return for the assassination of Raed in the police." 
    And remember criminal securities according to the statement that "the convicted has jointly with another to assassinate the officer rank of Major was standing in front of his home in Alexandria, north of Babylon, he fired three rounds at him with a pistol 7 mm, one hit his back and the other caused the hole one ear, and the third in the neck, and they fled, and while the officer chased the brother they stop it after the shooting at him, but fortunately that the officer did not die, but this incident has caused a deficit of 40%, having Ongda brother after leaving to pursue them. " 
    He continued that "after the incident and condemned the threat of a selected region after his father had sent him to tell him I quote [I leave work with the security services. Otherwise, your fate will be similar to the fate of the leading, and the next day that followed the incident." 
    The statement pointed out that "a convicted narrated in his confession that carried out another operation, a car bomb blast inside a garage near the Motor Show, and states that he drove the car Kia Kraydos garage project near the gallery to sell the car, and then detonated the car after it parked there by a device after their control, which led to the injury of many citizens and their property and personal exposure to the mass Jlathm Wen including a police car type Ford. " 
    According to the confessions of the convicted, according to the statement, "he had this process free of charge, but it is considered that the work was [jihadist] also alleged that the reason for these targeted because some of them work with the security services who are from a range other than his community." 
    To achieve this, the Court of Hilla, gather all the evidence and take statements for the plaintiff the right to personal and witnesses in the two incidents with medical examination and detection field and the confessions of the accused reports, then referred the case to the criminal court. 
    In turn, the Criminal Court found in Babylon, according to a statement eliminate that "the evidence provided with the full conviction of the accused of committing two acts of this Almsndin decided to criminalize In both charges Almsndtan it in accordance with the provisions of Article IV of the anti-terrorism law." 
    The Court noted, "it did not find any mitigating circumstance the fact that the motive to commit a crime is to introduce terror, fear and panic among the people and create chaos for the purposes of terrorism." 
    To that first formed in the body of this court "handed down death sentences to death by hanging against a convicted on two incidents in accordance with Article 4 / terrorism and compelled him to perform to perform an amount estimated at more than four million dinars of the value of the damage to the police vehicle."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:29 pm