Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi congratulates women of Iraq and the world, International Women's Day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi congratulates women of Iraq and the world, International Women's Day Empty Allawi congratulates women of Iraq and the world, International Women's Day

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2016, 2:53 am

[size=32]Allawi congratulates women of Iraq and the world, International Women's Day[/size]

0:53:02 8/3/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad on theanniversary of theWorld Women's Day , I am pleased to extend our warmest congratulations to the women Alfadilat Iraqi women especially, and of women in the whole world, I can not fail to invoke what has happened inwomen, through decades of hard years , and even today, of thedangers and injustice and sacrifice and challenges serious. I've had women aprominent role in the book of our beloved country, and in spite of many obstacles, this role hasemerged through the women creams, convicted them of this country, when Nadine need for acivil state, country of citizenship ,which is based on justice, equality and the rule oflaw. The citizenship which is the share ofwomen and men must be as well as the share of every Iraqi and Iraqis, regardless of creed, religion, ethnicity andpolitical thought, and as we confirmed by thestress now is not acitizen that was half of society idle or marginalized, so I had and theministries of thefirst honor great in it included six women arecapable and qualified Agdn in their work and in serving thecountry and its people Quran.renew Mbarkia of Iraqi women on mother's day. Iyad Allawi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:47 am