Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Saguethm Sadr's Green Zone in demonstrations next Friday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Saguethm Sadr's Green Zone in demonstrations next Friday Empty MP: Saguethm Sadr's Green Zone in demonstrations next Friday

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:05 am

[size=32]MP: Saguethm Sadr's Green Zone in demonstrations next Friday[/size]

02:17:00 10/03/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Erbil predicted deputy in the Iraqi parliament, storming supporters ofMoqtada al - Sadr 'sGreen Zone, in demonstrations next Friday in Baghdad and overthrow thegovernment. Amember of theKurdistan Democratic Party bloc, the governor ofSarhan Slevana he spoke, in astatement, said "the situation is getting worse day after day, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi would estimate that performs repairs and so quickly, because it has not succeeded in the past period, how will be able toso far. " he added Slevana," I expect tostorm al- Sadr supporters of thegreen zone in demonstrations next Friday, and incontrol of key sites in the thegovernment, in anattempt to overthrow the current government and theformation of a new government. "witnessed thevicinity of the green zone , a security emphasis pointing out last Friday, and the large numbers of army and police forces and riot policedeployed in the area, and closed several major streets leading to pretend barbed concrete blocks wire area. the security forces prevented al-Sadr 's followers from demonstrating at the nearest point from the green Zone, but returned and haslicensed them, based on the written undertakings by thedeputies of thepower that be peaceful demonstrations and the participants take responsibility for any breaches. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:03 pm