Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Palestine calls Iraq to release Palestinian detainee

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Palestine calls Iraq to release Palestinian detainee  Empty Palestine calls Iraq to release Palestinian detainee

Post by notazbad2000 Fri 19 Apr 2013, 10:09 am

Palestine calls Iraq to release Palestinian detainee

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on April 19, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -The Palestinian Ambassador to Iraq, Daleel al-Qasoos, called the Iraqi government and the political sides in addition to the United Nations to release one of the Palestinian detainees in Iraq.
    Speaking to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com), he said “The Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, called me and asked to release the Palestinian detainee in Iraq, Mohammed Omer Abdul Farooq,” noting that “Farooq’s mother met with Abbas and requested him to release her son of humanitarian issues.”
    “As being the Ambassador of Palestine to Iraq, I will contact the Iraqi government, the UN and the Non-governmental organizations in addition to the political sides to release Farooq and we hope the specialized sides to adhere to our request,” he added
    “I will seriously deal with this issue till releasing Farooq,” he pointed out, calling “The Iraqi officials to show mercy while dealing with the detainees.”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Fri 12 Jul 2024, 12:02 pm