Two 10-year-old schoolgirls molested and a woman's trousers ripped off: Inside the sleepy Swedish town rocked by EIGHT sex attacks in three weeks by migrant men
- A string of brutal sex attacks has left residents of Östersund, population 44,000, living in fear they could be next
- The small town has seen eight separate sex attacks since February 20, with the latest occurring at the weekend
- Girls as young as 10 have reported being groped and threatened, while others have fought off would-be rapists
- Police have warned women they are no longer safe walking alone at night, turning the city into an empty ghost town
- Local women spoken to by MailOnline have said they are 'terrified' and that the situation in the town is 'out of hand'
By Ulf Andersson In Östersund, Sweden For Mailonline
Published: 10:00 EST, 11 March 2016 | Updated: 16:04 EST, 11 March 2016 - USE LINK FOR STORY AND PICTURES