Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr calls on his supporters to open-ended sit in front of the Green Zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr calls on his supporters to open-ended sit in front of the Green Zone Empty Sadr calls on his supporters to open-ended sit in front of the Green Zone

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sadr calls on his supporters to open-ended sit in front of the Green Zone

 Baghdad / term 

He called the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr followers, on Saturday, to prepare for setting up "tents open sit -in " at the Green Zone gates, until the 45 - day deadline set by the government in exchange for theimplementation of his reform plan by the end. 
    It was supposed to resort to "sit - ins" option ,or as he calls supporters Sadr 's movement to "stay", performs Friday past, also revealed thatparliamentarians from the Liberal bloc (range), last week. 
    but Sadr surprised everyone to decide to move the demonstrations to Tahrir Square instead of in front of theheavily fortified government area as he did in the Friday preceding the last. 
    Sadr called on his supporters, in a statement released by his office on Wednesday evening, to protest in Tahrir Square instead of the doors of the green Zone. He called for giving the opportunity to the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to complete his reforms, we stress the need to maintain the peaceful demonstrations and not to carry weapons in it. 
    He said al- Sadr, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it on Saturday, "In the beginning I applaud thedemonstrators heroes who demonstrated in Tahrir Square with courage and constancy and determination to reform, Vdzahm good God reward those who do good, and I salute all the security forces that were hand inhand with the demonstrators, and they were watchful eye for their safety, and ask God to prove their feet and make them victorious on the wrongdoers. " He said al- Sadr , " and then draw the historical this appeal toevery Iraqi Sharif for love and reform, but a lover of Iraq and the Iraqis, to rise up to start a new phase of peaceful protests popular stage other than to pretend, to begin a new stage you are doing sit -in front of theGreen Zone gates until the end of the prescribed period, I mean 45 days. " 
    He said al- Sadr" Fastta and organized business , and to unite in order to establish overshadowed a peaceful sit -in , this is your day to root out corruption and the corrupt from their roots and rid the world of telecom fragmentation stray misleading ", calling for" back in to the organizing committee of this national protest peacefully. " 
    and select the chest "next Friday as the date for the start of the sit -in , the grace of God and the support from the people , " a ring saying "hailed God everyone, hoping everyone that does not limit it, I find it of the duties of the citizen to support his country and only would be remiss in front of him and Khazla him, God forbid, the latest pretext to prove your feet and Aslmkm from all evil. " 
    the thousands demonstrated in Tahrir Square, the center of Baghdad, on Friday, in response to the invitation of the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr to demand the implementation of government reforms and the fight against corruption, with the participation of the civil power. 
    the MP said Friday the Court, for the Liberal bloc before the start of the demonstration Sadr 's followers first that "demonstrations are not a threat to Ebadi, because the sons of the current accustomed to protests since the US occupation through the rule of former Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki and even now." 
    He stressed the Liberal bloc member , said "demonstrations message reassurance to the public and it is infavor of the prime minister, but if it does not respond to our demands , we will move on to the next step which is to stay in the streets , beginning Friday other if they do not listen to us. " 
    the thousands of followers of the Sadrist movement has demonstrated, the beginning of March current, near the gate of the green Zone in central Baghdad, at the invitation of the current leader, while underlining that the region 's security barriers and fortifications will not prevent storm it if Sadr called for it. And began totension in the political landscape appears to the surface, when al- Sadr called last month of al - Abadi acceptance under the chairmanship of a committee set up is for the selection of new ministers. 
    And aggravation when al- Sadr came out after that, a large demonstration in central Baghdad, and threatened green to storm, and it was the meeting between the chest and the head of government "vague" did not reveal the details until the close of the leader of the Sadrist movement. 
    the Karbala meeting of leaders of the National Alliance, last week, to confirm the differences, where he "chest" as the first retreating from the meeting, after he "did not touch a reform in the Abadi project." 
    She warned outside the Shiite alliance of political parties of the danger of continuing differences within the"Shiite House" and its impacts on the street. 
    Kurdish, Sunni forces and confirmed that he can not form a new government with the continuation of thepush and pull of the National Alliance.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 am