Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

No reform as long as there are red lines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

No reform as long as there are red lines Empty No reform as long as there are red lines

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:21 pm

No reform as long as there are red lines

3/13/16

Iraqi people are aware and knows very well that all current politicians were involved with corruption, whether money or Iraqi blood So how Ntrjy of spoiler overhaul This layer existing know very well that real reform would displace everyone and Azjhm in prisons, then reformation will Trqiei formality goal distraction people and absorb the anger and wasting time not reform, but change all but the problem is the Iraqi people how to look for reform is he aware stage and seriousness of why a lot of the Iraqi people is considered some of the existing characters currently red lines and does not accept once you talk about with the multiplicity of reasons either sectarian, partisan or utilitarian and there is a lot of the people and especially the layer simple think that actually these characters are stopping prey to Daash, not really reform in Iraq, but by force, so be popular a revolution that is inclusive and does not set red lines on the one that's unlikely and impossible in the current Iraq conditions of great and popular division and the threat of terrorism and Maysbbh of fear among people for the piece I do not think that popular demonstrations are able to achieve something, the other solution is international intervention and do not want a new occupation and a solution to the army and repeat the previous mistakes that destroyed Iraq, but at least elections under international supervision to prevent fraud and manipulation of election results and be a role for the people making a constitutional legal change and choose efficient permission on the Iraqi people, especially intellectuals and competencies located outside Iraq to deliver the voice of the world of the need to hold elections in lost checks on the supervision and not demonstrations and sit-ins exploited and used by agendas and lead to disaster, as happened to Iraq's Sunnis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:26 pm