Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran will join the talks to freeze oil production after the arrival of its production to 4 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran will join the talks to freeze oil production after the arrival of its production to 4 million  Empty Iran will join the talks to freeze oil production after the arrival of its production to 4 million

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:26 pm

Iran will join the talks to freeze oil production after the arrival of its production to 4 million b / d 
    3/13/16

Khandan - news agency (ISNA) Iran, Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh as saying that his country will join the talks between the other producers about a possible freeze on the production of oil after it reaches its production to four million barrels per day. 

Asked whether the oil minister Alexander Novak has been trying to persuade Iran to join the agreement on freezing production during his visit to the country this week, he said Zanganeh, Iran may join the agreement after the arrival of its production to four million barrels per day. 

He said Iran's oil minister, "should leave us alone as long as no Iranian crude up to four million (bpd), we will join them after that." 

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D4660627&usg=ALkJrhhilxX8BiJGYJGMNRshf83EY0cYBQ

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:39 pm