Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank Empty Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank

Post by Hkp1 Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:52 am

Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank

Date: 01/04/2013 11:33:44 Friday

Baghdad (news) .. Banking expert said Abdul Aziz Hassoun, the Iraqi dinar retained its value does not vibrate the central bank crisis, noting that the current Directors of the Central Bank is working to strengthen the power of the Iraqi dinar.

Hassoun said (of the Agency news): The Iraqi dinar has made ​​him a conservative force elements on its value and did not vibrate any financial or economic crisis occurring in the country, including the issue of the central bank, he hedged Bahtiat significant cash in hard currency.

He added: that the management of the Central Bank of the current works to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar and make it desirable internationally through monetary policy pursued by, as well as the application of the system by the banks to prevent the smuggling of hard currency or the occurrence of money laundering. / End / 8. N. P
    /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank Empty Re: Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank

Post by Screwball Fri 04 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm

yeah right!
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank Empty Re: Banker: Iraqi dinar is still held its value and did not vibrate the issue of central bank

Post by Wayne Irby Fri 04 Jan 2013, 4:12 pm

What value!, a good roll of toilet paper has about the same value, show me the real value!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:00 pm