Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Baghdad, "the military channel" loser project and honesty pay compensation to the company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Baghdad, "the military channel" loser project and honesty pay compensation to the company Empty Council of Baghdad, "the military channel" loser project and honesty pay compensation to the company

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Council of Baghdad, "the military channel" loser project and honesty pay compensation to the company executed[/ltr]

Since 03.14.2016 at 10:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the Baghdad Provincial Council, on Monday, that the project of the military channel is a losing venture, because the current completion percentage not worth the proportion of what has been achieved from it, surprisingly, from the Municipality of Baghdad compensatory payments to the company instead of executing him accountable on the reluctance of the project lingering too much.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Baghdad provincial council member on the Keywords for / balances News / he was "surprised by the lack of accountability for those responsible for the fact that the reluctance of the strongest and most prominent service projects in the capital, such as the military channel."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords and added that "Over the past eight years, and to this day does not seek any addition to the quality of capital through projects carried out by the contractor Essam al-Asadi companies, which have the majority."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords and pointed out that "the Army Canal project the state billions assigned and therefore is" a loser project "because the percentage of accomplished low disproportion funds disbursed by the size," noting that "al-Asadi deliberately to exploit a" political "honesty and around me," cash cow "to him without giving Shi of its projects lagging. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords surprised by "the Baghdad Municipality to claim compensation for the company of up to 5 to 6 billion dinars under the pretext of rain water overflow on the channel and it is prepared by the Contractor beyond his."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Keywords explained that "rather than the Secretariat Bmhacpth lack of progress of the project will pay compensatory money to him and without any discussion."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed the need to "pull all the construction projects of the company Asadi and not to grant any license for construction in the capital."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the army Canal Project (east Baghdad) laggard since 2005, and the finest of any progress in it, accused the committees Parliamentary Integrity during the previous two sessions of the parliament secretariat of Baghdad corruption in the course of this project. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:01 pm