Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Differences with the Sadrist movement threatens to stop the demonstrations of civilians

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Differences with the Sadrist movement threatens to stop the demonstrations of civilians Empty Differences with the Sadrist movement threatens to stop the demonstrations of civilians

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2016, 3:11 am

[ltr]Differences with the Sadrist movement threatens to stop the demonstrations of civilians[/ltr]

Since 03/13/2016 18:40 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the civil power, said on Sunday that the differences with the Sadrist movement threatens to stop the demonstrations of civilians.[/ltr]
    [ltr]While the Liberal bloc in Parliament confirmed, on Sunday, they would withdraw from the government after the expiration of the 45 days and if the prime minister's inability to reform.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said civil rights activist Ammar Zidan's / balances News /, that "there are some problems between the Sadrist movement and civil power on the determination of the place and the mechanism of demonstrations and sit," stressing at the same time that "there are some proposals to stop the demonstrations generally for civilians."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The civil power is not ready to participate in the sit-in of the Sadrists."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr has called on his supporters on Saturday to open-ended sit in front of the Green Zone to pressure the government in the implementation of Aslahat.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:25 am