Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

You Better Believe 'Islam Hates Us' - cites the Koran

Lobo
    Lobo

1 - You Better Believe 'Islam Hates Us' - cites the Koran Empty You Better Believe 'Islam Hates Us' - cites the Koran

Post by Lobo Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:17 pm

You Better Believe 'Islam Hates Us'
    By Raymond Ibrahim

Donald Trump’s latest politically incorrect comment concerning Islam is much truer than most know.  
    After being asked last week on CNN if he believed the West was at war with Islam, the Republican presidential candidate simply said:
    I think Islam hates us.  There’s something there that -- there’s a tremendous hatred there. There’s a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There’s an unbelievable hatred of us.
    While millions of Americans undoubtedly agree with Trump’s assertions -- at least those who have eyes and ears to see and hear with -- few realize that this “tremendous hatred” is not a product of grievances, political factors, or even an “extremist” interpretation of Islam; rather, it is a direct byproduct of mainstream Islamic teaching. 
    According to the ancient Islamic doctrine of wal’a wa bara’, or “loyalty and enmity” -- which is well grounded in Islamic scriptures, well sponsored by Islamic authorities, and well manifested all throughout Islamic history and contemporary affairs -- Muslims must hate and oppose everyone who is not Muslim, including family members.
    Koran 60:4 is the cornerstone verse of this doctrine and speaks for itself: “You [Muslims] have a good example in Abraham and those who followed him, for they said to their people, ‘We disown you and the idols which you worship besides Allah.  We renounce you: enmity and hate shall reign between us until you believe in Allah alone’” (Koran 60:4, emphasis added).   
    Koran 58:22 praises Muslims who fight and kill their own non-Muslim family members: “You shall find none who believe in Allah and the Last Day on friendly terms with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger -- even if they be their fathers, their sons, their brothers, or their nearest kindred.”
    According to Ibn Kathir’s mainstream commentary on the Koran, this verse refers to a number of Muslims who slaughtered their own non-Muslim kin (one slew his non-Muslim father, another his non-Muslim brother; a third -- Abu Bakr, the first revered caliph of Islamic history -- tried to slay his non-Muslim son.) As Ibn Kathir explains, the continuation of verse 58:22 demonstrates that Allah was immensely pleased by their unwavering zeal for his cause.
    (Koran 58:22 in full reads:  “You shall find none who believe in Allah and the Last Day on friendly terms with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger—even if they be their fathers, their sons, their brothers, or their nearest kindred.  Allah has inscribed the faith in their very hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. He will admit them to gardens watered by running streams, where they shall dwell forever.  Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him.  They are the party of Allah, and surely it is the party of Allah that shall triumph!”   
    According to Ibn Kathir’s commentary: “It was said that the phrase from the Most High -- ‘even if they be their fathers’—that it was revealed about Abu Ubayda when he slew his father at [the battle of] Badr; ‘their sons’ was about Abu Bakr [Muhammad’s successor and first caliph] when he intended to slay his son, Abd al-Rahman; ‘their brothers’ was about Mus’ab bin Umayr, who slew his brother, Ubayd bin Umayr; ‘or their kin’ was about Omar, who slew one of his relatives. Also Hamza, Ali, and Ubayda bin al-Harith: They slew Utba, Sheeba, and al-Walid bin Uitba [their kin] at that battle. Allah knows [best]. Moreover, when the Messenger of Allah consulted with the Muslims regarding the captives of Badr, Abu Bakr advised that they should pay ransom, thereby enabling the Muslims to grow stronger. Also, since they [captives] were cousins and relatives, perhaps Allah Most High would have eventually guided them. But Omar said: ‘This goes against my thinking, O Messenger of Allah. Let me slay so-and so (a relative of Omar), and let Ali [slay] Aquil [Ali’s brother], and so-and-so [slay] so-and-so—so that Allah may know that there is no love in our hearts for the idolaters. ..’ This is the whole story.” Excerpted from Ayman al-Zawahiri’s “Loyalty and Enmity,” The Al Qaeda Reader, pgs., 63-115.)
    In fact, verses that support the divisive doctrine of “loyalty and enmity” permeate the Koran (see also 4:89, 4:144, 5:51, 5:54, 6:40, 9:23, and 60:1). There is one caveat, captured by Koran 3:28: when Muslims are in a position of weakness, they may pretend to befriend non-Muslims, as long as the hate carries on in their hearts. (Read here for several recent examples of Muslims living for years at peace and in friendship with non-Muslims, but then violently turning on them once they became stronger.[For more on Islamic sanctioned forms of deception, read about tawriya, and taysir.])
    Because enmity for non-Muslims is so ironclad in the Koran, mainstream Islamic teaching holds that Muslim men must hate -- and show that they hate -- even their non-Muslim wives, for no other reason than that they are “infidels.”
    If Muslims must hate those closest to them -- including fathers, sons, brothers, and wives -- simply because they are non-Muslims, is there any surprise that so many Muslims hate foreign “infidels” who live oceans away -- such as Americans, who are further portrayed throughout the Islamic world as trying to undermine Islam?   
    Thus, even our best Muslim friends and allies -- such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar -- are on record calling on all Muslims to hate us. According to a Saudi government-run website,  Muslims must “oppose and hate whomever Allah commands us to oppose and hate, including the Jews, the Christians, and other mushrikin [non-Muslims], until they believe in Allah alone and abide by his laws, which he sent down to his Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him.”
    In short, Trump’s assertion that “Islam hates us” is demonstrable by the plain words and teachings of the Koran, by the plain words and teachings of modern Islamic clerics, and by the past and ongoing actions of Muslims around the world.
    But, as usual, instead of discussing these disturbing facts, the powers that be are more determined to portray Trump as the one who hates.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/you_better_believe_islam_hates_us.html#ixzz42vBwpKdp
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

1 - You Better Believe 'Islam Hates Us' - cites the Koran Empty Re: You Better Believe 'Islam Hates Us' - cites the Koran

Post by fonz1951 Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:27 pm

i gonna say it again. when i was in iraq there was 2 kinds of muslims, there were the ones who wanted us there and the ones who wanted us dead, problem is, which is which? do i want them here? not just no, but hell no! there's two things that i totally distrust at this point in time. #1 hillary clinton. #2muslims. not necessarily in that order! 306

Last edited by fonz1951 on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to.)

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:49 am