Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi males' wrath on compulsory military law starts

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraqi males' wrath on compulsory military law starts  Empty Iraqi males' wrath on compulsory military law starts

Post by wciappetta on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Iraqi males' wrath on compulsory military law starts 

7:03 PM   Baghdad/ Iraq TradeLink:

In less than 24 hours of announcing the draft law of the Iraqi compulsory military enlistment law, the social networks, mostly Face book, began reflecting diversified views on the law.
[ltr]
Most of the views were characterized with anger with sarcastic terminologies.

[rtl]Iraqi defence ministry announced the draft law; attributing the new military enlistment law is done for "confronting terrorists' attacks.[/rtl]
 [dir=RTL] [/ltr]

[rtl]It expected that anti-law voices may emerge, but regarded the law as an instrument for national equilibrium devoid of sectarianism.[/rtl]

[rtl]Some social activists described the law as "the law of dictatorships"; while others expected that Premier Ibadi's government will "not endorse the law" due to current political and security conditions, as well as the prevalence of corruption.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The law is a governmental attempt to get more money to cover its financial crisis through endorsing the payments vis-à-vis the service, which will put the poor people as the future victims of the law", some others wrote.[/rtl]

[rtl]Some others expressed readiness to volunteer for expelling terrorism, pointing that "if they do not enlist, shall we bring men from other countries".[/rtl]

[rtl]The history of the Iraqi army is dated to 1921, where the first units were formed during the British Mandate, which was followed in 1931 the formation of the Iraqi air force and the naval force in 1937.[/rtl]

[rtl]After the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, the civil US administrator Paul Bremer dismantled the Iraqi army, but it was re-formed, but the compulsory enlistment was abrogated.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Current date/time is Wed 25 Nov 2020, 9:39 pm