Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National currency paper damaged O our esteemed banks .. Solves her problem?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National currency paper damaged O our esteemed banks .. Solves her problem?  Empty National currency paper damaged O our esteemed banks .. Solves her problem?

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Apr 2013, 2:57 pm

National currency paper damaged O our esteemed banks .. Solves her problem?

Date: Monday 04/22/2013 02:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fistula: replace damaged the focus of currency exclusively Central Bank

There is no doubt that the national currency in each country is the President of the economy of scale country Vqutea of ​​the strength of the economy and the weakness of the weak economy. We have passed the country's harsh conditions of random wars waged by the former regime to invade to a hot country, which led to the imposition of a devastating and deadly siege by the United States and its allies,

Led to the establishment of the former regime and a random show ignorance of the issuance of a new currency within the country after the addition of three zeros on them, and spread in the market at lightning speed, which led to falling exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar to its lowest level since the founding of the Iraqi state. After the fall of the regime and the beginning of stability, the state issued a new currency printed abroad and stayed zeros تلازمها the We are not here in connection with the lifting of the zeroes or survival, this is a purely economic issue is not where we entered.

This has been the new paper currency in circulation in the market and the years passed by and suffered the majority of them, especially the category of 1000 and 250 dinars and 500 dinars to damage due to excessive trading in most shops and public interests do not receive this currency and become a burden on the holder.

To find out the details of the suffering of the people of this coin, had our first meeting with Mr. Kazim Mohammed fistula / General Manager of the Rasheed Bank:

• Why does not your bank or branches, replace damaged currency and replace it with a new one and the same in the bank?

- First, that the receipt of damaged currency is vested exclusively Iraqi Central Bank is responsible first and last for the receipt of the damaged currency and replace it with a new one and its doors are open to receive.

• I'm here talking about a small amount of dinars and quarters and fairness does not mean large amounts, for example, I can start that replaced five thousand dinars, I have to Avert weaken in order to get to the bank and ابدلها, why does not your branches or branches of the Rafidain collected and transferred to the central bank directly?

- That what you say is true, but this requires staff and accountants new carry out the process, and you know very well that the appointments are limited and all our staff are working great momentum now, so he can not add to his work another job, and you see a great momentum on banks in addition to bear the burden of large and diverse transactions is binding any of the Rasheed Bank and Rafidain together regardless pensions, whether military or civilian alike, this being a month.

• Why does not the central bank and through you or Mesopotamia to issue instructions to the public all its citizens, they need to receive the banknote bearing a number and this is done by the state?

- Do you think that people will abide by these instructions, there is a study to put an end to these damaged currency and collected from the market and replaced with new cash leaves of the same category.

We left Mr. Director-General of the Rasheed Bank and headed directly to the market and we met the owner of a shop selling vegetables, which deals directly with the damaged currency to the fact that prices of materials usually do not exceed a thousand dinars.

The owner of the shop and began nicknamed Abu Ali saying:

- Suffer much of this coin, when trying someone to buy needed worth a thousand dinars, or a thousand and five hundred dinars, gives us the paper and I've stuck tape transparent, sometimes forced to accept reluctantly, hoping to gather and try to اخفيها or lay it down with the rest of the securities while buying my need of President shops.

There have been me big problems with customers especially when they refuse to completely corrupted currency فيصرخ customer at me, saying: It is the state money and why not receive, Vojiba the neurological condition: Why state تبدلها not? Go to the state.

We then moved to arenas eastern door and met vendors scrap of different materials, said Abu Kadhim, one of the sellers when we asked him about his suffering with banknotes damaged, he replied sharply: it's the biggest problem نعانيها gotta do one of them giving us a paper category five thousand dinars and have bought goods Balvin, Nake to return the rest, where refuse to receive the remaining banknotes only if they 'coined Salim' any good sense.

And continue our tour and be one answer «the same Altas and the bathroom and did not see or hear even one tells us that this is a good money and can Nmchiha as we want. Even drivers who were previously Estelmoha, began to refuse to receive the pretext they were Adfoha to fuel stations which are in turn refused to receive and remain puzzled permeated everyone and banknotes remain the same.

Here we Ksahafh and media call gentlemen officials in the banks of rational and Mesopotamia to find a quick solution to this suffering, even canvass on its subsidiaries, alter currency damaged citizens who بمراجعتهم or appoint agents or contractors who roam to buy the currency return for a percentage and last but not least.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--

Current date/time is Tue 23 Apr 2024, 7:52 pm