Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Qatar invites OPEC members and other producers to April oil meeting

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Qatar invites OPEC members and other producers to April oil meeting Empty Qatar invites OPEC members and other producers to April oil meeting

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 22 Mar 2016, 4:44 pm

[size=32]Qatar invites OPEC members and other producers to April oil meeting[/size]

22 March 2016

Qatar has invited all OPEC members and major producers from outside the exporting group to attend talks next month on a deal to freeze output at January levels to support the global oil market, Qatar’s energy ministry said on Tuesday.
    Members from the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and other main oil producers are due to meet on April 17 in Qatar’s capital Doha to discuss stabilizing prices by freezing production. “The need has become an urgent matter to bring back balance to the market and recovery to the global economy,” the ministry said in the invitation letter.
    Qatar holds the OPEC presidency in 2016 and has been organising the effort. Iran has maintained that it will increase exports, following the lifting of Western sanctions in January and will not freeze output. But Gulf OPEC members support the pact even if Iran declined to take part.

http://iraqoildaily.com/qatar-invites-opec-members-and-other-producers-to-april-oil-meeting/

Will be glad once this meeting is over, then we should start seeing forward movement.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance Dance
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Qatar invites OPEC members and other producers to April oil meeting Empty Re: Qatar invites OPEC members and other producers to April oil meeting

Post by sassy Tue 22 Mar 2016, 5:50 pm

duck

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:07 pm