Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2016, 3:56 am

Out of bounds -1

Doha 
    invite OPEC members for "meeting in April , " 
    said the Qatari Ministry of Energy, on Tuesday, it said that Doha has called on all member states of the Organization of thePetroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and senior producers from abroad to attend thetalks on an agreement to install production at January levels to support global oil market . 
    It is expected to meet members of OPEC and oil producers other key in the Qatari capital Doha on April 17 to discuss the achievement of price stability through the installation of production. the 
    ministry said in a speech advocating the need 
    to restore balance to the market and recovery to the global economy has become an urgent matter. New York explosions Europe shaking the oil market fluctuated oil prices on Tuesday, as investor concerns after theexplosions Brussels , where the number of victims has risen to 34 people who are 20 in an explosion in themetro station and 14 in two Brussels Airport. oil had risen earlier in the session after a drop in US inventory levels allayed concerns about oversupply bit and that would inhibit the recovery of crude oil prices in thefuture. Geneva gold rises 1% after the explosions Brussels gold rose one percent on Tuesday, after theexplosions Brussels , which killed about 20 people and as investors origins is a safe haven from risk. gold rose to $ 1259.60 an ounce ( an ounce) in the wake of the news Brussels bombings by 1030 GMT , US $ 1249.86 record high of 0.5 percent. the price of gold futures in the United States April delivery 1250.60 dollars an ounce , up to $ 6.40.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:11 am