Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri, with Jones looking for ways to start the battle to liberate Fallujah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri, with Jones looking for ways to start the battle to liberate Fallujah Empty Jubouri, with Jones looking for ways to start the battle to liberate Fallujah

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2016, 3:00 am

[ltr]Jubouri, with Jones looking for ways to start the battle to liberate Fallujah[/ltr]

Since 25/03/2016 17:52 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Speaker of the House, on Friday, ways to begin the process of liberalization of Fallujah, while the new US ambassador to his country 's keenness to provide all aid to liberate all its territories.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Office of the President of the House of Representatives, received / balances News / copyof it, "House Speaker Salim al - received, on Friday, the US ambassador to Iraq , Mr. Stuart Jones , and that duringthe meeting discussed a number of important issues, most notably the latest political and security developments . " .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said he also "discussed the developments of the situation in Anbar, especially troops liberated western province and ways to begin the process of liberalization of Fallujah progress."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Park House Speaker " The role of the military forces and the crowd clan in the liberation of a leap town west ofAnbar province , " calling on citizens to "cooperate with the liberated forces in the security forces called for" taking more precautions and handle the spirit of knights with the civilians who suffer the control Daash gangs " .[/ltr]
    [ltr]"As the price of efforts by the United States to lead the international coalition in support and assign Iraq in its fight against these gangs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, the US ambassador " of American States and the international coalition 's keenness to" provide all theaid to Iraq in order to liberate enough ".anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:42 pm