Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

When Is Donald Trump Going to Release His College Transcripts?

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

When Is Donald Trump Going to Release His College Transcripts? Empty When Is Donald Trump Going to Release His College Transcripts?

Post by duck2000 Sun 27 Mar 2016, 6:38 pm

When Is Donald Trump Going to Release His College Transcripts? 00000021
    When Is Donald Trump Going to Release His College Transcripts?
    When Is Donald Trump Going to Release His College Transcripts? Pinit_fg_en_rect_red_28

As PJM's D.C. Editor Bridget Johnson reports, Donald Trump once again hurled a personal insult at a rival for the nomination that questions the candidate's intelligence.
    He said that Jeb Bush was "not a smart person" and Marco Rubio was "foolish and stupid." He called John McCain a "dummy." He said that Rick Perry should "take an IQ test."
    Now he comes out and says Rand Paul is "a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain."
    What is it with these sandbox epithets? Five year olds shout "stupid" and "dummy" at one another, not grown men seeking the most powerful office in the world.
    The obvious explanation is that Donald Trump has a massive insecurity when it comes to his own intelligence. He uses the insults to try to prove to himself that he is the equal of the mostly accomplished men and women who are running for the presidency. He also constantly refers to himself a "smart"or "a really smart person," trying to convince himself of his own intellectual gifts.

He could prove it to us all -- if he would only release his college transcripts.
    As the Daily Caller pointed out in an article last month, Trump is oblivious to the hypocrisy of his refusal to release his college grades:

Calling President Barack Obama “the least transparent president in the history of this country” back in 2012, Trump offered to give $5 million to the charity of the president’s choosing if he released his college application and transcript.

“The check will be given within one hour after he releases all of the records,” Trump declared in a video.
    But now that Trump himself is a candidate for president, he is not exactly volunteering the same transparency he once demanded of Obama. Asked by The Daily Caller if Trump was willing to release his college records before he officially entered the race for the White House, a spokesman for Trump said Team Trump would “pass” on the opportunity in April. Emails Tuesday and Wednesday to the Trump campaign to see if the candidate had reconsidered now that he is officially a candidate went unreturned.
    Trump’s refusal to release his transcript is especially peculiar since he regularly touts his brilliance and phenomenal college success on the campaign trail.
    “I went to the Wharton School of Business,” Trump routinely notes during campaign speeches. “I’m, like, a really smart person.”
    He often adds, as he did in a recent speech in Las Vegas attended by TheDC, that Wharton is the best business school in the country and that he did great there.
    And yet, for some reason, Trump doesn’t want to show the American people just how great he did.
    https://pjmedia.com/blog/when-is-donald-trump-going-to-release-his-college-transcripts

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:45 am