Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wisconsin Assembly speaker endorses Cruz in Republican race

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Wisconsin Assembly speaker endorses Cruz in Republican race Empty Wisconsin Assembly speaker endorses Cruz in Republican race

Post by duck2000 Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:50 pm

But the feud between republican nominees, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump is getting heated.
    Trump first brought up Cruz's wife in a Tuesday night tweet just as polls were closing in Arizona and Utah. "Or, you could support Ted Cruz on Tuesday", it read.
    Mr Cruz spent a full seven minutes condemning the National Enquirer story. Then he retweeted a photo that contrasted an unflattering image of Heidi Cruz with that of former model Melania Trump.
    The claims proliferated on social media forcing a visibly angry Mr Cruz to address them while on the campaign trail in Wisconsin.
    "Donald, real men don't attack women".
    For her part, Heidi Cruz said prior to the latest Trump attack that "most of the things Donald Trump says have no basis in reality".
    'Donald doesn't like strong women. Trump responded by lobbing insults on Twitter at Graham, whose presidential bid failed to catch fire. That was a response to a Facebook advertisement targeted to Mormons that shows Trump's wife, Melania, posing nude - an ad was produced by an anti-Trump super PAC, Make America Awesome, which has no known connection to the Cruz campaign.
    There was no truth to this report, however: Whatever beans Donald Trump may possess remain unspilled, as he has revealed no dark secrets about Heidi Cruz in a Skype interview (or anywhere else).
    During the 1992 campaign, Gennifer Flowers came forward to detail an affair she had with Bill Clinton.
    When it comes to matchups against Sanders, the three Wednesday polls gave the Vermont senator, who is now trailing Clinton in the delegate count, the edge on Trump and Cruz but losing to Kasich in the Fox and Quinnipiac polls by a point.
    Megyn Kelly has a one-word question for Donald Trump: "Seriously?"
    Heidi Cruz is a senior executive for Goldman Sachs, and took a leave from work in order to help her husband's campaign.
    By waiting until the week before Wisconsin's April 5, primary Walker feels his endorsement will have a bigger impact on the election.
    "I'm going to beat him", he maintained. "Lots of coded words in here, small, petty, pink, this gender debate, you can say it doesn't hurt or help, I think it will be a long time before we can tell the actual affect among female voters about debates like this".
    She added: "So we are not anxious in the least".

http://fayetteadvocate.com/2016/03/wisconsin-assembly-speaker-endorses-cruz-in-republican-race/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm