Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: stabilizing the Iraqi economy depends on ending the political crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: stabilizing the Iraqi economy depends on ending the political crisis Empty Economist: stabilizing the Iraqi economy depends on ending the political crisis

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Economist: stabilizing the Iraqi economy depends on ending the political crisis

29/3/2016

Saw economist Basil al - Obeidi, on Monday, that the stability of the economic situation in the country coupled with an end to the political crisis in the country, while pointing out that the continued escalation will reflect negatively on the nature of the prices and lower the status of the application.

Obeidi said in a press statement that "the escalation of the political crisis in the country and do sit-ins and demonstrations will reflect negatively on the reality of the national economy by weakening the purchasing power of citizens, as well as lower case demand for consumables and therefore will see these widgets remarkable increase in prices as a result of hoarding money in houses citizens on the one hand, and the sufficiency merchant specific rates of import of such material. "

He added that "the stability of the economic situation and maintain the prices of materials associated with the termination of political escalation in the country, as well as to encourage citizens to increase motivation toward national product support to maintain purchasing power and supplying the economy mother

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am