Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sight and insight: lines toward science

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sight and insight: lines toward science Empty Sight and insight: lines toward science

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2016, 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sight and insight: lines toward science

 by God Yahya 

I constantly intriguing in the identification of new science and technology .. Despite the cultural formative - based arts and literature. 
    This curiosity .. I find him grow up day after day and widen interest in him in spite of theinvasion of aging and enumerate the remaining years of age, and the reason lies in the the world is witnessing changes and turns a new and fast can not be us neglect and lack of attention to it, because we are so overlooked soak in ignorance and inflict harm ourselves and who around us .. 
    that illiteracy to Atkas today based on the mastery of reading and writing as - despite the spread over the last ten years on a large scale a high rate of suffering severe illiteracy in Iraqi society - it is measured over aliteracy on the computer, and there are plenty of official circles refuse to receive from Aitguenon work on thecomputer, as a device that does not teach us to read and write only, but also opens up new worlds we are indire need .. 
    and yesterday proved that there is a camera placed inside the capsule the size of all pharmaceutical capsules t take them for treatment or painkillers, depicting everything in the body and in the light of this , be patient treatment, and after the camera for tasks performance .. melt and decompose inside the patient 's body! 
    this scientific fact and thousands of facts It is to expose them daily and in all scientific fields, make us aware of the need to workout things so that we can reach fruitful results .. 
    but some people still look at scientific things, limited look was going out to the mythology and plants, or retain the church was anathema centuries ago and claims The thinking and experimentation and interpretation of thetaboos that Aasah touch them .. However , the logic of science exceeded those Altaboat church underdeveloped and now we are in dire need to respect science and knowledge in order to transform thememory of man to constructive memory .. not to lazy consuming memory .. I do not think the nature ofthings we use and think about their production or the production of simpler surrounding things ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:16 pm