Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Yazidi wins State Prize for Women of Courage for 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Yazidi wins State Prize for Women of Courage for 2016 Empty Iraqi Yazidi wins State Prize for Women of Courage for 2016

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2016, 3:03 am

[ltr]Iraqi Yazidi wins State Prize for Women of Courage for 2016[/ltr]

Since 30/03/2016 19:46 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dr. Nevzat won tunes Hassan, an Iraqi Yazidi, the international US State Department Award for Women of Courage for 2016, so as to provide psychological support and medical preview for girls Alaesideat Allawati fled Daash.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And congratulated the United States Embassy in Baghdad on Wednesday in a statement, Dr. Nevzat good tunes for access to the International State Department's Women of Courage Award for 2016.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Dr. tune has joined the 13 women possess exceptional abilities from all over the world who have been honored by the US Secretary of State John Kerry at a ceremony held on Tuesday the 29th of March in Washington DC.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement quoted the minister Kerry praising with Dr. tune and said "she spent the past 15 years in promoting equality for women and provide psychosocial support to victims based abuse sex, did not Mthaoh, however, the dark days of 2014 when they swept the terrorists Daash communities in northern Iraq, and they captured women and children, Yazidis and other minorities. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted Kerry, that "he was executed and killed elderly women wholesale and Rmn in a mass grave, has been selling women and girls at auction and in the slave market and forced to" fake marriage ", including girls barely they reach adolescence. When it was unveiled this business horrible, it was among the top tunes of those who responded to it. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said US Secretary of State said, "Dr. tunes provided psychological support, medical and inspection of the girls who escaped, and visited camps for displaced people, where they more often than not are persuading parents frightened to let their daughters to receive counseling and treatment, and launched a campaign against sexual abuse called" I Yezidi - I'm against harassment ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement said, "The Dr. tunes, Yazidi doctor and activist in the Kurdistan region of Iraq to challenge the social norms through the promotion of equality for women and to combat gender-based violence in Iraq, and provide psychosocial support to survivors of sexual violence."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement said, "At present, the Dr. Hassan regular visits to IDP camps and predominantly Yezidi to do awareness and encourage parents to allow their daughters to visit her clinic to get basic health care and psychosocial support."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The International Award State Department Women of Courage for 2016 is an annual tribute to women from all over the world who have shown exceptional courage and leadership in advocating for peace, justice, human rights, gender equality and the empowerment of women is so often over exposing themselves to risk. Since the inception of this award in 2007, the Ministry has honored the nearly 100 women from 60 different countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The organization Daash after control of Mosul in June 2014, attacked the district of Sinjar, and areas with the majority of Yazidis in Nineveh, and cause his attack deaths of three thousands Yazidi and the kidnapping of five thousand others and displacing 400 thousand in Dahuk, Erbil and Zakho, as well as displays 1,500 women raped, and selling them in 1000 the market Kspaya. It ended 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:22 am