Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The security situation is not conducive to the deletion of zeros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The security situation is not conducive to the deletion of zeros Empty The security situation is not conducive to the deletion of zeros

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:10 am

The security situation is not conducive to the deletion of zeros

2013-04-29

Said Senior Director in the Ministry of Finance Najla Al-Alusi said the security situation now does not help to delete the zeros.

Said al-Alusi told the newspaper "integrity" Electronic "The central bank has a lot of experience when he changed the currency in 2004, there were currencies in the trading range of 4 trillion dinars is attributed to the central bank up to 8 trillion dinars, this is a dangerous المتخوف them enter fake money that go for the burn and burn it occurs stolen and returned to the Treasury. "

She said that "if we now change the currency, which is now trading at 32 trillion dinars probably due 60 trillion dinars."

She noted, "We are in the BSA we must be patient in this project, because this work will allow the process of counterfeiting."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The security situation is not conducive to the deletion of zeros Empty Re: The security situation is not conducive to the deletion of zeros

Post by fonz1951 Mon 29 Apr 2013, 11:45 am

yeah yeah, blah blah blah.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:59 am