Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Work: Social Security Act penalized the right of private sector employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Work: Social Security Act penalized the right of private sector employees Empty Parliamentary Work: Social Security Act penalized the right of private sector employees

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:20 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Work: Social Security Act penalized the right of private sector employees[/ltr]

Since 04.07.2016 at 09:47 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on Labour and Social Affairs in Parliament on Thursday that the cause of the delay in approving the integration of the pension fund and social security due to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, noting that there is a clear disadvantage for private sector employees enrolled in the social security department.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said committee member Firdaus Yassin's / balances News /, that "the Social Security Act needs to be adjusted because there is a bona fide clear to private sector employees enrolled in the security department, as taken from the employer's wage by nearly 15% in favor of the employees even counted them in the Guarantee Fund, but the worker who does not complete 20 years in the job is not entitled to benefit from the money collected in the fund. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Yassin, "I am in the process of studying this subject has requested information from the Research Department of the House of Representatives on the amounts that come from all the provinces of the Department of Labour and Employment, for the purpose of modifying the law and that there is a mechanism occasion when an employee wants to quit his job and take advantage of the money collected for the duration his service or to grant him even by 50%. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She noted that "the reason for the delay in approving the integration of the pension fund and social security due to the prime minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Labour and Social Affairs, Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani, announced last year, for the adoption of a draft pension law and social security for workers, after some necessary amendments to the paragraphs, while the detection of sending the draft to the Cabinet for approval, he stressed that there is a tendency government to merge funds retirement security with the common retirement fund.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The advantages of pension law and social security for workers is optional escrow so that the employer is entitled to the categories of self-employed retirement inclusiveness branch and take advantage of current and future benefits.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am