Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra: Commission directed the transfer of ownership of housing segment 36 of the Municipality of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra: Commission directed the transfer of ownership of housing segment 36 of the Municipality of th Empty Basra: Commission directed the transfer of ownership of housing segment 36 of the Municipality of th

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 4:07 am

[size=32]Basra: Commission directed the transfer of ownership of housing segment 36 of the Municipality of the Shatt al-Arab[/size]

10:10:07 a.m. 7.4.2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Basracommittee ofhousing in theprovince of Basra decided to work on the ownership of the piece , 36 ,located in theDistrict 27 area Altnomp, to themunicipality spend Shatt al -Arab Directorate, being covered bylaw No. 80 for the year 1970 ownership scheme , the Ministry of Finance land to the municipal departments in the districts and respects. the director of thehousing department in theOffice of theprovince Mohammad urgent, said in astatement that theCommission hasgiven theDepartment ofReal Estate State one month for the purpose ofcompleting thetransfer ofownership procedures, pointing out that this land by allocations ofhousing for 36 government departments to cut. he added urgency, the Commission agreed to do administrative units in the FAO and the Hartha and Safwan, Qurna and thecenter of Basra Overture Real State of the extent of theinclusion of land owned by these units law No. 80 of 1970 until the transfer ofownership. It isnoteworthy that the housing department in theoffice of theprovince of Basra announced on 9 March 2016 for directing themunicipal directorate and municipal inventory land under ownership of the Ministry ofFinance and address thedepartment Real State of the extent ofcoverage of law No. 80 of 1970 for the purpose of activation and through which will be transferred to themunicipalities and municipal Directorate in theprovince, inorder to take advantage ofthem through theestablishment ofprojects by or distributed to eligible citizens.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 9:16 pm