Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: National Alliance agreed with al-Abadi on the nomination of ministers by the masses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: National Alliance agreed with al-Abadi on the nomination of ministers by the masses Empty Deputy: National Alliance agreed with al-Abadi on the nomination of ministers by the masses

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 4:10 am

[size=32]Deputy: National Alliance agreed with al-Abadi on the nomination of ministers by the masses[/size]

6:29:06 a.m. 7.4.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad MP for the coalition of state law ,Hussein al -Maliki revealed the agreement between theNational Alliance and Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi to be ministers technocrats nominated by the political blocs ( acondition not tobe candidates partisan) instead of the cabin provided by Abadi in atheist thirty of last March and met with objection committees in parliament recently. He said theAttorney -Maliki that theNational Alliance hasformed a committee of 8 people located upon themselves tocooperate with the Prime Minister on thefollow up ofcandidates who put them onthose blocks to fill theministerial positions expected tochange theministerial cabin provided by Abadi last Thursday as awhole. as Hepointed out lingered Abadi in the issue ofmerging the ministries ofyouth and culture in one ministry and theministries oflabor and immigration in one ministry also after therejection of thecommittees in parliament this command to thelack of any link between them likely not topass this merger in the House ofRepresentatives.him and Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on March 31 in 2016, his booth to thegovernment and the parliament speaker , who declined to give them a deadline of ten days to consider names and curricula vitae submitted by giving them the confidence hangs in theexecutive management.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm