Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ukraine express full readiness to provide different experiences to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ukraine express full readiness to provide different experiences to Iraq Empty Ukraine express full readiness to provide different experiences to Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 4:13 am

[size=32]Ukraine express full readiness to provide different experiences to Iraq[/size]

5:34:07 7.4.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - BaghdadUkrainian Ambassador inBaghdad Anatoly Marenitez said that "his country is ready to provide expertise to Iraq in a lot of fields."According to apresidential release that " the president Fuad Masum ,received at thePeace Palace inBaghdad on Wednesday afternoon Ukrainian Ambassador pointed to thedurability relations between thetwo countries and Iraq 'sdesire to develop cooperation and coordination between thetwo frameworks. "He was infallible, thestatement said ," wishes to state Ukraine 'ssuccess in securing stability , peace and progress ,and consolidate and to serve thepaper Ukrainian people and prosperity. " forhis part Ukrainian Ambassador" his country 'sdesire to work to strengthen relations fruitful and constructive between thetwo countries at all levels. " He also praised" theposition of Iraq in support of Ukraine in international forums, as well as the resilience of the Iraqis against terrorism and achieve big victories to defeat thebarbaric terrorism that affects all countries of theworld. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:14 am