Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Ministerial merger is totally successful depends on the employment minister a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Ministerial merger is totally successful depends on the employment minister a Empty Parliamentary Finance: Ministerial merger is totally successful depends on the employment minister a

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 4:20 am

[size=32]Parliamentary Finance: Ministerial merger is totally successful depends on the employment minister and one of the functions of ministries[/size]

2:52:02 7.4.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad 'sparliamentary finance committee confirmed that theministerial merger is not successful at all , because it depends on theemployment minister and one of the functions ofministries. , Said committee member Ahmed Hama " Theminister , who will be elected will be the Minister of theMinistry and one on my own and Deputy Minister of the Ministry of theother by proxy , " noting that "that process is totally successful." flesh "the limbering administrative ministries needs time and new laws ," explaining that " the integration ofministries will not only save money, because the merger is not between thetwo ministries, but the employment minister and one of the functions ofministries." He pointed to the"appointment of aMinister of the two ministries will not provide any funds for the state , only the salaries ofministers , " noting that " the salary of the minister who has a certificate junior high or Institute of five million dinars."said theparliamentarian for the Finance Committee , saying that " the salary of the minister who has a bachelor 'sdegree at 5 million and 800 thousand dinars, while thesalary of holding ministers to university graduates is increasing byabout 75%, or 100%. " for her part, committee member Majda al -Tamimi, said that" the ministerial merger respect toministers and not the ministries, which will not provide any funds to the state treasury with the exception of the minister salaries . " Tamimi confirmed that" theFinance Committee held a meeting after the parliament session on Monday, for a biography of the candidate and the Ministry ofFinance Ali Allawi, but the biography of Allawi was not up to theCommission, which prevented some members of thecommittee vote on his name , "noting the " Theautobiography of Allawi did not reach far to theCommission." some media reports have deliberated structure of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi appointed Ali Abdel Amir Allawi , minister of theMinistry of Finance and planning (later merged together.)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 9:24 pm