Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reconstruction stresses the need for Iraq to 200,000 housing units to cover population growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reconstruction stresses the need for Iraq to 200,000 housing units to cover population growth Empty Reconstruction stresses the need for Iraq to 200,000 housing units to cover population growth

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 6:44 am

[ltr]
    Reconstruction stresses the need for Iraq to 200,000 housing units to cover population growth

April 7, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Construction and Housing, municipalities, on Thursday, the need for Iraq to 200,000 housing units per year to cover the population increase.

The agent said the ministry Aestbrq Ibrahim thorns in a statement seen by the agency of our economy News, said that "housing in Iraq is one of the main problems facing the state and which ones sectoral problems of professional and other legislative due to laws and delayed adjusted , " noting that " the most important axis facing the sector is the lack of theallocation of land, which must be serviced. "
    He thorns, " The ministry and within its tasks in the implementation of the housing units through the investment budget , they can not afford to fill only a small part of it ," adding that "Iraq needs between 150 to 200 000 housing units per year in order to avoid population increase taking place in Iraq, which is estimated according to the Ministry ofplanning million people a year. "

He pointed thorns that "currently rely on plug in these units is by investing in general , " stressing " the need to create the appropriate atmosphere for investors, rather than through legislation of laws only, but also in the provision of land and materials

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:44 pm