Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible: We need to progress to reform and support the security forces in the war against Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible: We need to progress to reform and support the security forces in the war against Daash Empty Infallible: We need to progress to reform and support the security forces in the war against Daash

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Infallible: We need to progress to reform and support the security forces in the war against Daash[/ltr]

Since 09/04/2016 16:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]President Fuad Masum, said Saturday that "we need to progress in reform and change and to support our security forces in their fight against al Daash terrorist."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Masum said through the central ceremonial occasion of the anniversary of the "36" for the death of Mr. Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr, I followed / balances News /, that "the Martyr al-Sadr and the girl Huda clear sign of the date on which revoked Iraq workmanship." He pointed out that "the responsibility that sacrificed to Iraq came up we all continue to work sincerely to build a state in which human Aigtl just giving his opinion."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He infallible, that "all the work in the political and public life requires review in order to strengthen the evaluation and search for what is healthier and evacuated," noting that it "has to be audited and to move forward to build a political process." He is stressing that "we need to progress in reform and change and that should not be standing here and there, but requires action executive and judiciary to devote effort to move Iraq forward."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "we have a lot of work, without hesitation, as it should unite efforts in order to build the country," noting that "this principle the basis of the principles of democracy in the current circumstances and all Manamlh unable to stand the fulfillment of loyalty to the martyrs," explaining that "We have to support our security forces They are fighting against terrorism and cleanse the land for the purpose of the return of all displaced people to their homes safe and security and peace, "calling" to unite and understanding for the country ".anthy 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:11 am