Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sharifi: Kerry came a new prescription will come out of them Iraqi government soon

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Sharifi: Kerry came a new prescription will come out of them Iraqi government soon Empty Sharifi: Kerry came a new prescription will come out of them Iraqi government soon

Post by rocky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 5:35 am

Sharifi: Kerry came a new prescription will come out of them Iraqi government soon

Strategic expert Ahmad Sharifi said  Monday  that Foreign Minister during his visit to Baghdad came a new prescription Iraqi government will emerge soon , while noting that the political entities that are created for the return of the opportunists and the Baathists again.

Sharifi told Sama Baghdad Abadi stressed that the Government of the British footprint and clear and this has been disabled dual citizenship law, noting that the withdrawal of foreign coalition is the sequel to the resolution obtained against Hezbollah and the resistance factions will target soon because of political bathos.

He added: Who Speaks for the resistance he has to remember that the fighters and three months ago did not receive their salaries and day corrupt Notes that were cleared Saddam shoes and turned to survey the political entities Shoes receive millions, "he says," pointing out that the protection of fugitive Tareq al-Hashemi paid so far amount 6 million dinars per month, while the fighter in the popular crowd cut him in Roatbh.

Sharifi said that US Secretary of State John Kerry came a new prescription will come out of them Iraqi government soon.

Promised MP for the coalition of state law Firdaus al-Awadi, that the visit of US Secretary of State John Kerry to Iraq is for the paperwork shuffle inside, unexpected "It will deepen the political and security problems in the inside."

Al-Awadi said in a statement obtained Sama pagoda d a copy of it, that "US policy applied by Kerry does not deal with Iraq as an independent state, but rather deal with him as components, and this policy is totally neutral because they tend with some components on another account 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Jan 2023, 6:32 am