Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British report: Iraqis nostalgic for the era of tyranny under Saddam, even in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British report: Iraqis nostalgic for the era of tyranny under Saddam, even in Kurdistan Empty British report: Iraqis nostalgic for the era of tyranny under Saddam, even in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 4:09 am

[size=32]British report: Iraqis nostalgic for the era of tyranny under Saddam, even in Kurdistan[/size]

05:05:05 12/4/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight NewsFinancial Times newspaper published areport on popular anger in Iraq, and craving some to the time ofauthoritarian rule, after 13 years of sectarian violence. She talks correspondent Financial Times in Iraq, Erika Solomon, from Umm Alaa, a victim of sectarian violence, which divides time into before 2003 and beyond. She remembers Um Alaa dressed inblack in 2003 ,when US forces invaded Iraq, and brought down President Saddam Hussein, the last year it was her family 'ssafety. her husband was killed in 2004 at the hands of al -Qaeda, in thefollowing years I lost four sons, the last of Safa ,who was killed in the bombing of theorganization of the Islamic State, in February. is not strong enough or Ala remember dates, no longer distinguish between al -Qaida and theorganization Daash, whichever isresponsible for the killing oftheir children, they are all either then.infighting sectarian that erupted in Iraq after the fall ofSaddam Hussein, and the worsening since theemergence of the organization of the Islamic state, he made ​​some Iraqis nostalgic for the tyranny time.She says Solomon said sectarian fighting that erupted in Iraq after the fall ofSaddam Hussein, and the worsening since theemergence of the organization of the Islamic state, he made ​​some Iraqis nostalgic to tyranny time. it adds that this nostalgia began to spread among Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds alike, they see that democracy brought by theUS occupation, with a lot of bugs. considers correspondent Times that Iraq is rich with itsoil nearing economic collapse because of acorrupt political elite exploit sectarian to control the government, and fill their pockets instead of improving public services such as health, electricity and water. Some Iraqis are, by correspondence, intimating a desire to return to the Saddam era, and that even in theKurdistan region who hasbeen to thechemical attacks that killed five thousand people in 1988 . they see that Saddam 's days were better, compared toIraq under any circumstances today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:18 am