Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna Council calls for a re-statement of investment opportunities, which withdrew its previousl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna Council calls for a re-statement of investment opportunities, which withdrew its previousl Empty Muthanna Council calls for a re-statement of investment opportunities, which withdrew its previousl

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 3:59 am

[size=32]Muthanna Council calls for a re-statement of investment opportunities, which withdrew its previously[/size]

11:15:27 a.m. 13/04/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Muthanna called the Investment Committee of the Council ofMuthanna Investment Authority province to re - statement ofinvestment opportunities ,which withdrew earlier, amounting to 58 degree in various fields. The head of thecommittee demanded Mayali in a statement that the re -announcement of the holidays and tobring the largest number of them to investors will provide opportunities new job for the people of the province and active local economic reality.He added that thecurrent situation of the country makes it imperative for local government direction of investment and activate it with therest of the other sectors for thedevelopment of theprovince 'sresources. It isnoteworthy that the investment authorities withdraw theinvestment opportunities of the companies that got those opportunities because of itsfailure to implement It agreed investment projects forvarious reasons, and after he went to prior warnings.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 2:45 pm