Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

61 deputies applying for speaker of parliament to hold emergency session on Wednesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

61 deputies applying for speaker of parliament to hold emergency session on Wednesday Empty 61 deputies applying for speaker of parliament to hold emergency session on Wednesday

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2016, 4:10 am

[size=32]61 deputies applying for speaker of parliament to hold emergency session on Wednesday[/size]

23:58:22 12/4/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadoffice said the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri, Tuesday, that the 61 deputies have made ​​arequest to theal - Jubouri to hold anemergency session on Wednesday.The office said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of the "parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri ,delivered shortly before, application site of 61 deputies to convene anemergency session of parliament on Wednesday. "saw the House ofRepresentatives Hall, Tuesday (April 12, 2016), sit anumber of MPs to protest against the postponement of the vote on the new ministerial cabin to be held next Thursday session, according to aparliamentary source. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:34 am