Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Almentvdon Representatives are determined to dismiss al-Jubouri and last "signatures" delivers the L

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Almentvdon Representatives are determined to dismiss al-Jubouri and last "signatures" delivers the L Empty Almentvdon Representatives are determined to dismiss al-Jubouri and last "signatures" delivers the L

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]Almentvdon Representatives are determined to dismiss al-Jubouri and last "signatures" delivers the Legal Committee[/ltr]

Since 04.14.2016 at 09:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News
    Confirmed the legal committee member of the parliamentary Ibtisam al-Hilali, on Thursday, he said the parliament speaker Salim al-handed dismissal request of the presidencies of the Committee, confirmed the intention of the House of Representatives Almentvdon the sacking of the three presidencies.
    She said Hilali's / balances News /, that "the request for dismissal of the three presidencies handed to the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and in turn handed him the parliamentary legal committee to consider it in accordance with the constitutional formulations for inclusion in the work of the Council."
    She added, "The rebelling MPs determined to dismiss al-Jubouri and put the issue at today's meeting," indicating that they are "not going to back down on the subject of impeachment and reforms."
    The parliamentary source revealed early on Thursday about the intention of rebelling MPs to form an "independent" bloc in the parliament.
    It is said that a large number of rebelling MPs inside Parliament's 171 signed a petition to cancel the three presidencies.
    The parliamentary session was held today in the presence of President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haidar Alebadi.anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:55 pm