Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House sitters refuse to re-vote on the dismissal of al-Jubouri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

House sitters refuse to re-vote on the dismissal of al-Jubouri Empty House sitters refuse to re-vote on the dismissal of al-Jubouri

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:25 am

[ltr]House sitters refuse to re-vote on the dismissal of al-Jubouri[/ltr]

Since 04.19.2016 at 09:56 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the rule of law Iskandar and berries, on Tuesday, we will stand strongly against any trend parliamentary aims to re-vote on the dismissal of al-Jubouri, adding that infallible initiative aimed at maintaining political office after it had become "threatened" on the back of the sacking of al-Jubouri.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Tut's / balances News / "we will stand strongly against any political approach aims to re-vote on the decision to dismiss al-Jubouri, from the presidency of the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And berries, adding that "so welcoming their goal to keep the political quota system", adding that "the loss of interest and gains will push the number of deputies until the acceptance of US pressure."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued that "the President of the Republic to stop those documents and leave the decision to the Federal Court, a decision maker first and last it," viewing it as "an attempt to keep his job, which is now threatened after the sacking of al-Jubouri."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He was President Fuad Masum, had called on Monday in a new initiative to put the subject of the sacking of Saleem al-Jubouri Parliament. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 12:00 pm