Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Screwball
fonz1951
onecinful1
mochasmom
wciappetta
Rocky
10 posters

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait - Page 2 Empty External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2013, 5:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

30/4/2013

Baghdad-my day
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said that the end of the year will resolve all outstanding disputes between Iraq and Kuwait, adding that the intention of the Government in facilitating Iraq out of Chapter VII. The Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Labid abbawi for (my): the intention of the Government in facilitating Iraq out of Chapter VII, stating: the Kuwaiti Government's statements that Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII in early 2014 and show good faith. He said: we expect that the file ends Iraq and Kuwait this year, noting that there are only two files off Iraq from Chapter VII remain and will soon achieve a positive attitude in the Security Council of these files ended, adding: the file would now conduct compensation negotiations between Iraq and Kuwait and will end as soon as possible and hoped that the end of this year. Abbawi said that all the problems and obstacles between Iraq and Kuwait will expire very soon. A high-level official in the Kuwaiti Government said on Monday that Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII at the beginning of 2014, adding that Kuwait has sought since 2003 to improve its image among the Iraqi people. Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah Al Mubarak reporters: we expect to come out of Iraq under the sanctions imposed in accordance with section VII, beginning next year.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beladitoday.com%2Findex.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D6914%26lang%3D
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait - Page 2 Empty Re: External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by onecinful1 Sun 05 May 2013, 1:02 pm

duck2000 wrote: its just a matter of argueing the wrong facts no matter what! im told he does it for the readership but its not a good thing!! chapter6 issues will come and that will be her for at least a year not 7!!

chapter 6 will come after 7, but I'll remind in Dec. about chapter 7, just as I have in March April May June 2010, 2011 2012!!! maybe you forgot, 1st I thought it was " sometimers" after 2010, but now realize its alltimers!!!! they got medicine for that!!lol

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34694241.jpg

Last edited by onecinful1 on Sun 05 May 2013, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    csd9013
    csd9013

External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait - Page 2 Empty Re: External (my day): the end of the year will resolve all outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by csd9013 Sun 05 May 2013, 1:05 pm

Why do you say Dec?

onecinful1 wrote:

chapter 6 will come after 7, but I'll remind in Dec. about chapter 7, just as I have in March April May June 2010, 2011 2012!!! maybe you forgot, " sometimers" must be kickin in!!! get it?? 1st sign of alltimers!!!! lol

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34694241.jpg

onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 05 May 2013, 1:25 pm

csd9013 wrote:Why do you say Dec?

“The situation between Iraq and Kuwait” happens twice a year, June and December, all other mandates are under :“The situation concerning Iraq”

President of the Security Council dated 18 April 2005,concerning formulation of the title of the agenda item for issues pertaining to Iraq, members of the Security Council announced the agreement reached as follows: Issues relating to the return of all Kuwaiti property, the repatriation or return of all Kuwaiti and third-country nationals or their remains, and the United Nations Compensation Commission would be considered under the agenda item entitled “The situation between Iraq and Kuwait”. Other issues that did not fall under this category would be considered under the agenda item entitled “The situation concerning Iraq”.

http://www.un.org/en/sc/repertoire/2004-2007/04-07_02.pdf#page=11

As of today the border, missing persons and property and Kuwait Debt is still not completed, come June we will learn of these issues, whats completed and what still needs completion. no matter what, its not going to just "vanish", the UNSC will always review the situation before making any decision's. inotherwords, you'll know about it from the SG reports.

onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Sun 05 May 2013, 2:23 pm

we expect to come out of Iraq under the sanctions imposed in accordance with section VII, beginning next year.

mofa: http://www.mofa.gov.iq/en/ForeignPolicy/default.aspx?sm=Bxfc3J418zo=

I believe the "mofa",
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 05 May 2013, 6:31 pm

Then we wait for June 2013

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:39 pm