Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi refugees in the Czech Republic are asking to return home

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi refugees in the Czech Republic are asking to return home Empty Iraqi refugees in the Czech Republic are asking to return home

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 4:04 am

[size=48]Iraqi refugees in the Czech Republic are asking to return home[/size]
    [size=32]
    00:46:41 4.20.2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Twilight News Interior Minister Czech Milan Chovanic that 16 Iraqi refugees Christians haveabandoned their request for asylum in his country in an attempt to move to Germany, but he asked eventually returned to their country.Initially, thegroup that stopped Thursday near theborder asked German, again forasylum in theCzech Republic before deciding toreturn to her country. They are currently in a detention center in Zstavka (east of the Czech Republic).He told theminister: "probably realized thatthey would have to stay in the Czech Republic, noting that thepossibility oftraveling to another country isvery limited."Were those Iraqis transferred to the Czech Republic in theframework of the project of theFoundation ,"DeGeneres 21 "local noticed receiving about 150 Iraqi Christians from Kurdistan ,Iraq and Lebanon.However ,the government stopped the program in April 7 as aresult of a number ofthem decide to return for refugee status in the Czech Republic to move to Germany. he Chovanic Tuesday to channel" CNN. T 0.24 " the general said that" asylum in theCzech Republic isnot a game, it 's a serious issue. " he continued:" if I was afugitive from the war - torn country for you felt grateful tothe country that helps me and what I was trying to leave days or weeks after. "Overall ,received theCzech Republic 89 Iraqi Christians on its territory prior to thesuspension of the program.It has already been 25 ofthem asked for asylum in Germany, while 8 decided toreturn to their country as aresult ofhomesickness Bhsabhm.Rejects theCzech Republic, amember of the European Union since 2004, theestablishment of apermanent mechanism for thedistribution of arrivals ofrefugees to the European Union. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:38 am