Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich Empty Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich

Post by wciappetta Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:46 am

Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich

By Carl Campanile and Bob Fredericks

April 20, 2016 | 2:27am

Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich 551139917
    Donald Trump speaks to the crowd following victory in the New York state primary. Photo: AFP/Getty Images

Donald Trump scored a smashing victory in New York’s Republican presidential primary on Tuesday — eclipsing even the most optimistic predictions and handing a crushing defeat to chief rival Ted Cruz.
    The race was called in Trump’s favor mere seconds after the polls closed at 9 p.m.

With nearly all votes counted, Trump had 60 percent to John Kasich’s 25 percent, while Cruz limped in a badly beaten third, with 15.

The ebullient front-runner strode into the lobby of Trump Tower to Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York” and told his giddy supporters the race was nearing the homestretch.

“We’re going to end up at a very high level and get a lot more delegates than anybody projected,” the billionaire declared, with a large American flag hanging behind his podium and red, white and blue lights bathing the lavish lobby.
    Modal TriggerTrump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich 522507134A Trump supporter holds a sign during Donald Trump’s victory speech.Photo: Getty Images

“So we don’t have much of a race anymore, based on what I’m seeing. Senator Cruz is just about mathematically eliminated.”

Trump repeated his argument that the GOP nominating process is rigged and that he should get the nod if he comes into the convention with the most delegates — even without reaching the 1,237 needed to clinch the nomination.

The victory greatly boosted Trump’s odds of winning outright. He garnered 89 delegates, giving him 844 so far. Kasich got three, giving him 147, and Cruz, who has 543 delegates, got none in New York.

Exit polls showed that 7 in 10 Republican voters want to nominate the candidate with the most delegates heading into the July convention .

“We have won millions of more votes than Senator Cruz. Millions and millions more votes than Governor Kasich. We’ve won . . . close to 300 delegates more than Senator Cruz. We’re really, really rocking,” Trump said as supporters chanted his name.

“Nobody should take delegates and claim victory unless they get those delegates with voting. It’s a crooked system. It’s a system that’s rigged. And we’re going to go back to the old way. It’s called: You vote and you win.”

Trump almost swept the city, but Kasich pulled out a narrow win in Manhattan, Trump’s home base.

Returning to a favorite campaign theme, Trump told supporters, “Believe me, we are going to use our great business people to negotiate unbelievable trade deals so we bring our jobs back and we don’t let our companies go to Mexico and all of these other countries anymore. We’re going to keep the jobs here.”

While The Donald said he deserved the nomination, Republican National Committee chair Reince Priebus reiterated in a meeting Tuesday with House Republicans that the rules had to be followed.

“I am so pleased that such a meticulous attorney is the head of the RNC, because he is making sure that the rules are the rules — that we follow the rules,” House Speaker Paul Ryan said after the meeting.

Additional reporting by Yoav Gonen

http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/trumps-domination-may-be-death-blow-for-cruz-kasich/

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich Empty Re: Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich

Post by Neno Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Trump’s domination may be death blow for Cruz, Kasich

By the title the problem is they can't see it or except it...lol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 am