Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The Next Crash & Fears Of A New Collapse 2016 with Mohamed El Erian

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

2 - The Next Crash & Fears Of A New Collapse 2016 with Mohamed El Erian  Empty The Next Crash & Fears Of A New Collapse 2016 with Mohamed El Erian

Post by Proven Wed 20 Apr 2016, 5:12 pm

Here is Obama's economic advisor talking about the economic instability and the limits of monetary policy.

"The (financial) system is trying tell us something and we need to listen, because the road we are on right now is probably going to end within the next few years."

The current unconventional monetary policy have decreased financial volatility and created low growth.  

The world economy is slowing.  And central banks do not have the will or ability to control volatility.

Within the next 3 month, we will see increased financial volatility.

This is because the benefits of unconventional monetary policy will decrease versus the costs/risks of continuing these policies.  

50-50 chance of economic collapse.  

We need a new growth model.

This is Obama's Economic Advisor, Mohamed El-Erian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndv1vB630g&spfreload=10
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

2 - The Next Crash & Fears Of A New Collapse 2016 with Mohamed El Erian  Empty Re: The Next Crash & Fears Of A New Collapse 2016 with Mohamed El Erian

Post by Neno Wed 20 Apr 2016, 5:55 pm

"Fear Not", saith the Lord.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

2 - The Next Crash & Fears Of A New Collapse 2016 with Mohamed El Erian  Empty Re: The Next Crash & Fears Of A New Collapse 2016 with Mohamed El Erian

Post by fonz1951 Wed 20 Apr 2016, 9:12 pm

i have been around a long time, perhaps too long, but i believe in two things more than anything else.
    #1. god is in control! 
    #2.there is not one thing i can do about it, so i just sit back and let god do his job and i refuse to worry about it, because, in the end, it will or will not happen.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 18 May 2016, 6:28 pm

Here is a my summary of the attached videos:

Low growth is giving way to a world-wide recession.  

Inaction at the G20 meeting (April 15-16, 2016) mean we are approaching the "T junction."  The road we are on will end.  It will take a crisis before politician will initiate a concerted effort to address the current economic problems.  

Financial volatility will give way to to financial instability. 

These statements are from Obama's chief economic adviser.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuEcxX04j6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJTjAo3GOnE

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm