Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nuri al-Adel and Ahmed Tavkh reject their candidacies for the post of Deputy Speaker of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nuri al-Adel and Ahmed Tavkh reject their candidacies for the post of Deputy Speaker of Parliament Empty Nuri al-Adel and Ahmed Tavkh reject their candidacies for the post of Deputy Speaker of Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:48 am

[ltr]Nuri al-Adel and Ahmed Tavkh reject their candidacies for the post of Deputy Speaker of Parliament[/ltr]

Since 21.04.2016 at 12:55 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MPs rejected a fair and Tavkh Ahmed Nouri, Thursday, Trahehma to the post of Vice Chairman of the Parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nouri said in a speech at the parliament session, followed up / scales News /, that "we reject the nomination for the post of deputy speaker of parliament," adding that "we are not the authority of the students but representatives of the people, and Our primary goal is to change and reform and the adoption of a government of technocrats."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that he held the House of Representatives, on Thursday, its headed by MP Adnan al-Janabi and the presence of 136 deputies to elect the candidates of the Presidency of the Cilh.anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 am