Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The Bankers will Back Hillary Against Trump

Lobo
    Lobo

The Bankers will Back Hillary Against Trump Empty The Bankers will Back Hillary Against Trump

Post by Lobo Thu 21 Apr 2016, 3:01 pm

The Bankers will Back Hillary Against Trump Hillary-Blankfein
    The bankers will be backing Hillary with unlimited money. If Trump becomes the nominee, you will see a major effort to put Hillary in the White House. If the bankers do not own the White House, they will be at serious risk between 2017-2020. Right now, they have been hit with big fines for clipping people in just about every market from metals to currencies. There is no possible way Hillary will release the transcripts of those speeches because they would reveal how much she is in their corner. Hillary’s response is simply that she does not believe the people are interested in those transcripts. Like her illegal server, she is the most secretive person in Washington circles in many years.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/the-bankers-will-back-hillary-against-trump/
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Bankers will Back Hillary Against Trump Empty Re: The Bankers will Back Hillary Against Trump

Post by fonz1951 Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:45 pm

what a shocker! so she will be bought and paid for by the banks, like that's a newsflash. she's already bought and paid for by the banks, isn't she the same person who has been taking big money for private speeches to the big bankers?

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:30 am