Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
duck2000
Lobo
6 posters

During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters

Lobo
    Lobo

During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters Empty During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters

Post by Lobo Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:29 pm

During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters
    Apr. 20, 2016 7:36pm Oliver Darcy

[*]Republican presidential contender Ted Cruz offered a suggestion to supporters of his 2016 rival Donald Trump on Wednesday.

During a radio interview on WPHT-AM, Cruz said that those who support the brash billionaire “might as well” slap Hillary Clinton bumper stickers on their vehicles.
    “We have got to win and if Donald Trump is the nominee, it elects Hillary Clinton,” Cruz told host Chris Stigall. “Every vote for Donald Trump is a vote for Hillary Clinton.”
    “You might as well put a Hillary sticker on your car because Hillary wins by double-digits against Donald Trump,” he continued. “I beat Hillary in the election and that’s why Republicans are coming together and are uniting behind a positive, optimistic, conservative message to bring back jobs and economic growth, to defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights and to keep America safe and defeat radical Islamic terrorists.”
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/20/during-radio-interview-cruz-makes-bold-suggestion-to-trump-supporters/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%204-21-16%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters Empty Re: During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters

Post by duck2000 Fri 22 Apr 2016, 6:08 am

its true trump cant beat Hillary and everyone knows it!
    danny
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters Empty Re: During Radio Interview, Cruz Makes Bold Suggestion to Trump Supporters

Post by danny Fri 22 Apr 2016, 7:30 am

duck2000 wrote:its true trump cant beat Hillary and everyone knows it!

Hillary can't run when she goes to prison so the republicans will win no matter who they finally put up.  Cruz is the best choice but the party hates him too so who knows what a contested convention will bring.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 22 Apr 2016, 5:39 pm

ted cruz is full of crap!
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by BILLYB Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:22 pm

I heard on fox a week or so ago kasic was the only one that could beat Hillary, it's all a big lie. Trump will slam dunk this!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat 23 Apr 2016, 4:34 am

true he and Hillary are the same so a slam dunk will be in line !
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:02 am

BILLYB wrote:I heard on fox a week or so ago kasic was the only one that could beat Hillary, it's all a big lie. Trump will slam dunk this!

I agree, they won't stop him...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jul 2024, 1:13 pm